I am a communications professional with the desire to enjoy the shared feeling of accomplishment that comes from team collaboration. If your team is short on time and staff for special projects, I can help you. My experience in the local government and charitable sectors mean that good governance and transparency is always at top of mind.
Professional and experienced help can move your organization forward:
- Project Management, helping you implement a new system, acting as an extension of your team. This may also involve assessing client needs, evaluating software and making software recommendations.
- Training, Coaching, and Support.
- Train your team on WordPress: Sharing over a decade’s worth of the best time-saving tips, best practices, security.
- Website review and tune-up: Perform an analysis of your website, recommending and implementing:
1) Technical fixes (WordPress only): Issues dragging down speed, search engine visibility, accessibility, usability, and security.
2) Content improvements (any platform): Improve messaging, rewrite content, identify content gaps, remove duplicate content. I will not plagiarize articles from the internet, but will work with you to write unique content that both search engines and, most importantly, people will love.
- Website content management: Delegate the ongoing chore of keeping your website up-to-date if you would rather spend your time doing something else.
Check out my LinkedIn profile for more details and contact information.
In the meantime, here is some of my free advice for the charitable and public service sectors: